Experience the difference with Sue Walters!
With over a decade of Real Estate experience, Sue is the ultimate professional when it comes to handling your greatest asset and the future of your property or home. She takes pride in her dedication to understanding individual needs and wants, while balancing them against the best possible price and experience for you as her clients.
When listing with Sue, one of the most important things she reinforces is the value and care she takes with each and every listing – She places value on her commitment to you, ensuring a comfortable, engaging relationship with constructive feedback to ensure only the best for you and your home.
As a client of Sue’s, your information, privacy and personal beliefs are held in the highest regard and nothing but absolute confidence is offered. She’s well known for achieving great prices when both buying and selling, and does so through ensuring both parties trust her and the outcome.
Sue’s years of meticulous work will show when it comes to the organisation side of things – Her careful, critical eye ensures that all the finer details and finishing touches are perfect, ensuring you have a sound mind in every step of the process.
Sue’s been in the property business for years, and has an impressive track record to suit – With experience in almost every type of home or housing, she takes pleasure in promoting the strong points of homes, making sure that each property has its time to shine.
Sue’s commitment to you in the sale of your property is to:
1. Undertake all aspects of their work in total professionalism and complete confidence
2. Endeavour to make the process enjoyable and stress-free!
3. Explain clearly all that is required both of them and of you
4. Advise you in the selection of the most appropriate forms of advertising
5. Produce highest quality promotional texts and images
6. Present all advertising materials for your comment and approval
7. Promote your property honestly and enthusiastically
8. Search every avenue so that every possible buyer is found
9. Report to you regularly and faithfully all details and developments
10. Present all offers from prospective customers
11. Negotiate firmly and fairly in your interest
12. Follow up diligently until completion
13. Maintain contact with you subsequently
14. Look after with utmost respect all those you refer to her
Let Sue show you what she can do!
Ring Sue’s DDI 06 873 8850 today, an appraisal and discussion is absolutely free, and even if you’re not thinking of selling immediately, she’d love to build a relationship with you, so when the time comes, you will be able to work with someone who knows you and your home.